1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2. Information About Us2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Score a Salon, whose registered and trading address is Miss Antonia Francesca Gentile, Apt 29322, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN. 2.2 Our VAT number is 2760186952.3 Our Data Protection Officer is Antonia Gentile, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
4. What is Personal Data?Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data, or because it is in Our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:• Providing and managing your Account;• Providing and managing your access to Our Site;• Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;• Supplying Our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for Us to enter into a contract with you.• Personalising and tailoring Our services for you.• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.• Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by changing the preferences when you are logged in. • Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on Our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):• Where an organisation account deletion is requested but there are outstanding payments being processed this will kept active for a maximum of 3 months;• Where a member account deletion is requested but there are outstanding payments being processed this will kept active for a maximum of 3 months; 9. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?9.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.9.2 Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).9.2 Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under GDPR.9.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
10. Do You Share My Personal Data?10.1 We contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.10.2 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.10.3 We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including:10.3.1 10.3.2 Stripe - https://stripe.com/gb/privacy10.3.3 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
11. How Can I Control My Personal Data?11.1 In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and or at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).11.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
13. How Can I Access My Personal Data?If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask Us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover Our administrative costs in responding.We will respond to your subject access request within 14 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of Our progress.
The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it.The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
15. How Do I Contact You?To contact Us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details [(for the attention of Miss Antonia Francesca Gentile)]: Apt 29322, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Score a Salon | Find it. Score it. Score a Salon - Finding you the best mobile, salon-based and home-based hairdressers, beauticians, nail technicians, barbers, spas and more...